Terms and Conditions
1. All of the courses are provided in English
All delegates must have a competent level of English and possess a reasonable competence in English language reading, writing and speaking skills
2. How to make a booking
- Booking can be made online on our website www.hka.com. You are also responsible for the accuracy of your personal details.
- You must make full payment at the time of booking. HKA Global (Pty) Ltd does not accept deposit or partial payments or installment payments. Once your booking has been accepted you will receive an invoice within 24 hours from the time of registration. Once you have received this invoice please go ahead and check it and inform us of any changes to personal details and contact information.
3. Price of Courses
- All prices that are advertised on our website are correct at the time of booking. However, HKA Global (Pty) Ltd reserves the right and discretion to change our prices at any time. Please check our website for up-to-date prices and special offers before you book.
- Once you have paid for a course you will be sent email confirmation with 24 hours of payment. If you do not receive an email then please contact us at email@example.com.
- HKA Global (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change any of its prices at any time.
4. Procedure for changing or cancelling a booking
- The full seminar fee is payable if a delegate cancels less than 7 days prior to the seminar. A substitute delegate is welcome up to 24 hours prior to the seminar provided the seminar fee has been paid.
5. Payment terms
- 50% Payment of the seminar fee (or, if agreed by HKA Global (Pty) Ltd, the official purchase order) must be received by HKA Global (Pty) Ltd with the registration form to secure the registration. The attendance certificate will only be issued after attendance at the seminar and payment of the seminar fee has been received.
- HKA Global (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse admittance to any seminar of any delegate whose seminar fee has not been paid.
- A company or organisation registering 3 or more of its delegates for the same Public seminar is entitled to a 10% discount.
- A delegate being re-registered for the same seminar previously attended by him or her within the last 3 years is entitled to a 50% discount. The previous attendance certificate must be attached to the registration form.
7. Postponement of the courses
Part of the benefit of HKA Global (Pty) Ltd seminars comes from the inter-action between delegates. Should HKA Global (Pty) Ltd believe that the number of delegates for any seminar is insufficient for this purpose, HKA Global (Pty) Ltd reserves the right:
- to postpone the seminar to a later stage, and
- to refund in full any payments received from delegates should the delegates not wish to attend the future seminar
8. Non-variation / Relaxation
Any variation of these terms and conditions shall be of no force or effect unless expressly recorded in writing, signed by a duly authorised representative of HKA Global (Pty) Ltd. The failure of HKA Global (Pty) Ltd to insist upon strict compliance with any of these terms or conditions shall not constitute a waiver of , or otherwise limit, any of HKA Global (Pty) Ltd’s rights or remedies.
HKA Global (Pty) Ltd’s seminars and the notes handed out thereat are intended for general training purposes only and do not constitute professional advice.