THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR COURSE FROM OUR UPCOMING EVENTS.
Validated for 1 CPD point
ATTEND THIS COURSE AND LEARN ABOUT:
- What the ECSA requirements are for registration
- How to compile training/experience reports
- How to select appropriate activities for the final project or engineering report
- How to write a project or engineering report
- How to compile a pre-registration record of development
- How to complete discipline-specific forms
In this workshop, you will also fill in forms with guidance from an experienced mentor and learn how to complete your application for submission. Follow-up meetings and consultations can also be arranged with the presenter so that candidates finally complete and submit their applications to ECSA.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course helps mature engineers, technologists and technicians who have 10 or more years of experience to understand the ECSA process and complete their submission.
- The process
- The outcomes and level of responsibility required for registration
- Discipline-specific considerations and range of forms to be completed
- Referee requirements
- Criteria and submission methodologies
- The submission approach for specialists
- Style of submission to demonstrate achievement of outcomes
- The size and structuring of the submission
- The review and interview process
The afternoon session will be devoted to filling in ECSA forms. It would be an advantage if you write up two of the more recent periods of your experience on the appropriate A, B or C2.1 forms prior to attending. A full set of application forms can be downloaded from the ECSA website www.ecsa.co.za. Select the Registration option, followed by Registration Forms and download the appropriate form under New Registrations.
You may engage with the lecturer on a one-on-one basis after the course to guide you with completing your submission if required.