THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR COURSE FROM OUR UPCOMING EVENTS.
Validated for 1 CPD Point CESA-2088-09/2025
Duration: 1 Day
Presenters: Tom McDonald, Wiehan Palmer
This seminar is intended for those involved in the management of projects in the engineering and construction industries, and who wish to improve the management of time on those projects.
Once you have completed this seminar you should:
- Understand the principles of good planning
- Understand the principles of preparing a realistic schedule/programme based on good planning, such that the intentions are clearly communicated to all members of the project team
- Understand the importance of monitoring progress throughout the project, and how to adjust the plan to completion when delays occur. While this is not a course in the use of computer software
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project Managers
- Contractors and Subcontractors
- Architects, Consultants
- Contract Administrators
- Principal Agents
- Project Planners & Schedulers