Platform: GoTo Training
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR COURSE FROM OUR UPCOMING EVENTS.
Validated for 2 CPD Points CESA-1870-12/2023
The much anticipated NEC4 suite of contracts were published in 2017. However, this new course will provide clarity as to the most important changes from NEC3 to NEC4, as well as international best practice developments in the construction sector.
IT WILL ALSO LAY OUT:
- An appreciation of the NEC philosophy and ethos
- How to effectively consider the available NEC4 options during the procurement and contracting strategy phase of a project
- The significance of various documents forming part of the NEC4 Contract
- General contract management requirements (obligations of the role players)
- How to evaluate change management (compensation events)
- How to deal with the dispute avoidance and dispute resolution mechanisms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The Client and Contractor
- Contract Management
- Consultants, etc.