THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR COURSE FROM OUR UPCOMING EVENTS.
Validated for 2 CPD Points CESA-1870-12/2023
This newly introduced workshop provides details for those who already have a basic understanding of the
NEC4 suite of Contracts and gives an in-depth review of each of the NEC4 suites of contracts.
One of the major advantages of the NEC suite of contracts is its ability to provide a range of procurement
options. Contractors should be aware that it is not necessarily in their best interest to apply the procurement option imposed upon them by the Employer in the sub contract environment and that considerable advantages may be achieved by varying the option under which the Subcontractor is appointed.
NEC is intended for use in the range of construction situations:
- It can be used for works of civil engineering, electrical and mechanical works, building work, software
development, thus for all the traditional disciplines and some new ones
- It can be used for Client designed works and for Contractor designed works
- It can be used for the various payment options such as competitive tender, cost reimbursable contracts, target contracts and management contracts
- It is intended as an international contract that can be used in different jurisdictions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project Managers
- Contractors and Subcontractors
- Architects and Consultants
- Contract administrators
- Lawyers and Legal Advisers
- Arbitrators, Mediators
- Developers, Employers, Clients