THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR COURSE FROM OUR UPCOMING EVENTS.
Validated for CESA-1853-10/2023
The New Engineering Contract Suite of documents is gaining increasing importance in South Africa. The increased use of the Design & Build approach also means that there is a demand for employers and Contractors to appoint professionals. The logical document for this appointment is the NEC Professional Services Contract.
This seminar will give a comprehensive overview of the document and will assist the first time user as well as the experienced user to both understand and use this innovative form of appointment. It is presumed that all delegates will have a working knowledge of the NEC family of contract.
Our policy, as with all our training documents, is to provide too much information in the training manual, so that delegates can subsequently use it as reference material after the training session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project Managers
- Contractors and Subcontractors
- Architects, Consultants
- Contract Administrators
- Lawyers and Legal Advisers
- Arbitrators, Mediators
- Developers, Employers, Clients
- Achieve an understanding of the NEC-PSC and it’s application & objectives
- Understand the Core Clauses
- Understand the Provisions of the Contract
- Understand Breach of Contract
- An understanding of Adjudication
- Consideration of the Optional clauses