Validated for 2 CPD Points CESA-1642-10/2022
Silver Book Contract available on request at cost
This two-day seminar provides a comprehensive review of the FIDIC EPC Turnkey Contract Document, and is designed for those people who already have knowledge of the FIDIC conditions generally, and require more specific information on this difficult contract document.
Great emphasis is placed on the high-risk to the Contractor in the use of this document, and the course is highly recommended to those people who are using or contemplating using this contract. The seminar also contains some general information on the use of FIDIC and places the document in the perspective with South African legislation and the common law.
- Why FIDIC
- Who’s who in the FIDIC EPC Contract
- Nominated Subcontractors
- Entering into the Contract and Commencement of Work
- Communications and Notices
- Commencement Completion
- Contractor’s General Obligations
- Contractor’s Specific Obligations
- General Design Obligations
- Specific Design Obligations
- Programme, Contract Completion and Taking Over
- Contract Price and Payment
- Payment Schedules
- Contractor’s Entitlement to Claim
- Contract Claims
- Resolution of Disputes
As is the case with all HKA seminars, this seminar is presented through demonstrative visual aids and practical examples and case studies. Delegates will be able to engage with the presenters and other delegates with lively discussion.