THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR COURSE FROM OUR UPCOMING EVENTS.
Duration: 2 Days
Presenters: Tom McDonald, Wiehan Palmer
Some of the issues to be covered in this two-day seminar are the following:
- What is adjudication?
- What is mediation?
- What is arbitration
- How does adjudication differ from arbitration, litigation, mediation?
- Adjudication as a creature of contract
- Adjudication as conceived under NEC, under FIDIC and under JBCC
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Contractors and Subcontractors
- Lawyers and Legal Advisers
- Engineers, Architects, Consultants
- Arbitrators, Mediators, Adjudicator
- Developers, Employers, Clients
- Government Officials involved in construction contracts